Friday, August 9, 2013

Coming HOME!

Home, here I come!

The past 10 weeks have been great in so many ways. I have made new friends, experienced new culture and learned a ton about the ecology of Puerto Rico, specifically, the El Yunque Rainforest. After a dose of aquatic ecology, I think I will stick to focusing on terrestrial ecosystems and maybe start digging into soil microbial ecology.

The blog took the back burner as I got busier and busier toward the end of the summer (Sorry!). It was fun, stressful at times but the most rewarding experience I think I have ever had. I'm going to keep this short and say thanks for reading, Love you all, miss you and can't wait to see you.

Check out the poster that came of the research Sofia and I did this summer. Classen lab folks, look forward to a talk too :) Sofia and I are currently coming up with a plan for publication and eyeballing potential journals.






No comments:

Post a Comment